-
September 24th, 2005, 02:21 AM
#11
Inactive Member
Yo Trashcan, I remember you trimming hedges...I would hate to see you carving with a chainsaw, It would turn out to be a toothpick [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
October 3rd, 2005, 12:57 AM
#12
Inactive Member
I'm not going to lie, I am not one of those men that like to build things in the garage on a weekend afternoon.
I will leave power tools to the professionals.
-
October 4th, 2005, 09:33 AM
#13
Inactive Member
Hey Trash babyyyyyyy what's happeningggggg ?
[img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img]
-
October 4th, 2005, 10:49 AM
#14
Inactive Member
I do luv them POWER-TOOLzzz [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]
-
October 4th, 2005, 04:05 PM
#15
Inactive Member
WOW!! can you carve a manatee..I love manatees..
-
October 5th, 2005, 05:14 PM
#16
Inactive Member
Ohhhh Partygrrlzz.....BUZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZ [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
October 6th, 2005, 02:06 PM
#17
Senior Hostboard Member
Howdy Mainstreamers! Cherie's seal is lovely, isn't it.
This was a strictly timed event and Cherie came in 3rd place!
For more photos and details check out this thread on Cherie's board.
Check Out These West Port Photos
Check out Cherie's Chainsaw Chick Web Site to see Cherie's other carvings.
It's totally amazing there!!!
http://www.chainsawchick.com/
<marquee>Don't forget to sign the guest book!</marquee>
More later dudes and dudettes!
[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Gus
-
October 7th, 2005, 08:22 AM
#18
Inactive Member
Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, Buzzzzzzzzzz [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
-
October 8th, 2005, 06:17 PM
#19
Inactive Member
We loaned our chainsaw to our neighbor once..he cut down 10 of our trees..LOL...wanted to get more sun to his apple trees...my hubby went back to his house and cut down the apple trees LOL..we had a nice range war for a few years..BTW he was our pastor hahahahaha..
-
October 10th, 2005, 10:39 PM
#20
Inactive Member
We had a neighboro a few years ago tha got mad at us over some petty thing and planted those tall skinny evergreens to block us from his view.
My wife was visiting the old neighborhood and talked to the lady across the street from him. The trees have blocked nearly all the sun to his front yard & his flowers and grass has almost all died out.
Smart Move eh?
<font color="#000000" size="1">[ October 10, 2005 07:50 PM: Message edited by: ellanoize ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks